Friday, May 3, 2013

Welcome To CSS Tuts by Saksham.

Hi I'm a 13 year-old Graphics Designer and Web Designer excelling in Visual Graphics,HTML 5, CSS 3 and Javascript. I also make icons, logos, vectors, and clean potraits for yer life moments for which I have Adobe Photoshop CS6 extended. I exclusively work on 3-D graphics also and am working on the 4-D ones (4-D refers to motion and the 3 axises.)
So one fine day while learning some CSS at a random site, I thought about sharing my own views on CSS, and eventually about creating a blog (Lol I am lazy so I left alot of the story).
So here, I, Thakur Saksham Chauhan, present to you the Ultimate Blog for learning CSS3 and photoshop (mainly advance CSS), and which I now, Declare! (Lol just some royal stuff)
And I always say, folks,


"If you do something for fun, for no exact reason or profit, love it. It is your passion. I love web designing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

And here go your views.