Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Upcoming Post Example: Magic with fixed CSS background


Hi Everyone So today I am back with something I discovered myself; Well, inspired, kind of. I was browsing some Portfolios for some Inspiration for my portfolio and found one cool portfolio which I realized used fixed backgrounds. Too bad I don't have the link. I really should have bookmarked it. So, After Searching a bunch of sites with fixed CSS background, I discovered a nice and cool simple trick with fixed backgrounds, something like I have done with the background of this container below. And well some of those sites were:

So I'll be writing the tutorial on 8th May, 2013 that is, tomorrow, Whose Example by the way is already here-->


So this is how the effect would look like in a new window, And if you actually wanna see it in a new window then download it here. Thanx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And here go your views.